[Mac]It does not work :'(

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Don't know much at all about minecraft on Mac

Do you still have the .minecraft folder and shit?
yeah future minecraft minion .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
yeah future minecraft minion .
I uploaded my .minecraft earlier
Do you think that would also work for you?

I'll try find it
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

I uploaded my .minecraft earlier
Do you think that would also work for you?

I'll try find it
probably Plz find for me .
Cool, it's an outside link so i'll pm you
I don't have a virus scan because it would take to long to upload to the hosting site
but PM'ing now
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Cool, it's an outside link so i'll pm you
I don't have a virus scan because it would take to long to upload to the hosting site
but PM'ing now
IDK why but .jar files have errors... If it is not suppose to be like that i will search for why it doing that.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
already downloaded link above . I need a premium acc... It says user "not premium"

looking at tut as we talk.

try putting the launcher inside the .minecraft as well and then running it

Also Get the auto updater 1.8 and put the 1.7.3 jar in your bin
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


try putting the launcher inside the .minecraft as well and then running it

Also Get the auto updater 1.8 and put the 1.7.3 jar in your bin
ahh just forget but thanks thought... You were really a good help and i recommend for minion for this section since you know so much about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
ahh just forget but thanks thought... You were really a good help and i recommend for minion for this section since you know so much about it.
Have you got it working now then?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Have you got it working now then?
No... I will fix it one day, thanks for helping though
Moving to help...

Good luck with getting it working

I'll buy a mac just to find out why
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Good luck with getting it working

I'll buy a mac just to find out why
woah :O.. Kinda extreme there.. but i see your trying to help the people who need help .
Haha can't afford too at the moment
My friend who bought the game just said that he had to downgrade to 1.7.3
Not sure If he's playing 1.9 pre release or not
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us