[Mac]It does not work :'(

Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
We should contact minecraft people and tell them to make it work on mac also .
I got a Mac but if you look up on YouTube there is minecraft for Mac for free. I have minecraft that way.
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
I got a Mac but if you look up on YouTube there is minecraft for Mac for free. I have minecraft that way.

Maybe you could post the cracked client for mac versions in the 'Minecraft Hacks' section. Would be handy for all our Mac users.
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post

Maybe you could post the cracked client for mac versions in the 'Minecraft Hacks' section. Would be handy for all our Mac users.
And get him so + rep and thanks from me
Does this help?It has the client + server...
Posts 31–35 of 35 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us