Youtube Auto Viewer (Working)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
It won't work until you get some proxy changer in your program.
By My Friend it Work Good
I Dont Get It But I Will Release it With Proxy Changer
File is clean, albeit poorly coded. Haven't tested whether it actually gets the views up.

Approved, report results.

EDIT: Unapproved. Fix your jotti scan.
@Jason . Fixed Link
Nice Job bro
its pretty useless without a proxy changer an dlist of proxies. cuz you tube will stop counting when yur ate 50 or something...
Get a \ into the textbox and you are in your c:/ harddisk

Lol
To get youtube views, you can also use a batch file using the command
"Start VIDEOLINK"
Continuosly,
I got to the glitch 302 views in minutes.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?