ExclamationNeed Help With Rank Problem.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With Rank Problem.
Hey guys, so i accidentally joined a modded lobby (pc mw3) and i hit level 80. thought it'd be fun to hit level 80 prestige 10 for a laugh then just prestige token reset all stats. though i didnt get any. and online it says im level 4 prestige 1 but when i look in my barracks im prestige 10 level 80. is there a way i can fix this so i dont stay level 80? or that i can un-prestige or earn myself a token to reset? HELP!
Thanks,

Mol0015
try to delete your player folder
Tried. i just join the game and it says im level 80 prestige 10. but when i look at leaderboards in barracks, it says level 4 prestige 1... FML

I dont want to join a game so it changes the leaderboards level and saves online. can you help me?
yeah... then you have bad luck
Really? no other way?
ohh i wish i joined a prestige lobby ...
Quote Originally Posted by persian View Post
ohh i wish i joined a prestige lobby ...
you don't

than you have nothing to do
in the first it looks cool but then it becomes boring
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


you don't

than you have nothing to do
in the first it looks cool but then it becomes boring
oh yeh good point :S
haha

but @mol0015

Soon I will update my stat changer than you can change your prestige so you can change your prestige back to 1 again
Dont forget the weapon lvl! ;-)
This would be the best hack in game! ^^
yeah it would be great but I don't have mw 3 so I can't try to hack it
i fixed my problem, found a program that allows you to type your desired level/prestige level and then click "hack" would you like me to give it to you? maybe you can get something out of it. e.g the codes or something?
Lol i want to join a prestige server too!I will keep my current player folder so i change it back to what it was when i get bored!
How to join a Prestige server?Can I do it manually (join prestige server) or I need luck to join one?Id prefer to prestigehack when in server than hacking through cheat engine/other program so they cant blame me..
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us