Scroll text up down :(

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Scroll text up down :(
Guyz can anyone teach me how to make one scrolling text up down using textbox...:
Did you even read what you typed? ... It makes no sense
Please restate what you said....
Click the textbox. Goto properties panel. Set 'multiline' property to true.

If you want to scroll programmatically, use textbox.scrolltocaret() function to reach the last line. For manual scrolling programmatically, you need to use SendMessage API call to send scroll messages to the textbox scrollbar.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Click the textbox. Goto properties panel. Set 'multiline' property to true.

If you want to scroll programmatically, use textbox.scrolltocaret() function to reach the last line. For manual scrolling programmatically, you need to use SendMessage API call to send scroll messages to the textbox scrollbar.
I'm pretty sure that's not what he wanted but I can't be sure .

@Deus Ex please restate your question more clearly, obviously no-one here understands exactly what you're trying to do. If, by the end of the week you still haven't clarified the question, I'll just close this.
Failed grammar... <.<

I think he means like a marquee but it goes up and down...
It shouldn't be possible at textbox if its multiline is set to false.
You could use a timer to constantly move the textbox,

New postion(1,1) etc. New position(1,2)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?