Let's say I'm level 1 no prestige and rankhack myself to lvl 80 10th prestige, will this hack then give me 10 prestige tokens?
edit: nevermind, the answer is yes.
Originally Posted by skitz
Let's say I'm level 1 no prestige and rankhack myself to lvl 80 9th prestige. Does this hack give me 9 prestige tokens?
Just try it, you can change your level back to 1.
Originally Posted by skitz
Let's say I'm level 1 no prestige and rankhack myself to lvl 80 10th prestige, will this hack then give me 10 prestige tokens?
edit: nevermind, the answer is yes.
Answer is no, this ran khack wont give yo uany tokens, used it to prestige 5 and i got no tokens at all so i couldnt unlock any additional class slots or other stuff so its basicaly useless.
I got 2 questions:
1) If i used this, would i keep all mu gun levels etc?
2) If i got to Prestige 10 and rank 80, then go back to 1, would i keep the prestige points?
It is good guys no virus i see. Virus scanner : AVG Pro
I understand as there is no virus in this program. 1 False positive. But is this detected? Many people have been getting banned actually and its getting me worried. Is this 100% undetected or what?
Originally Posted by RESTLESS
I understand as there is no virus in this program. 1 False positive. But is this detected? Many people have been getting banned actually and its getting me worried. Is this 100% undetected or what?
This worked just fine for me.
dont know if i should use this just wanted to keep getting tokens but idk if this gets u banned
Well I don't think u get banned for rank hack !
I joined a domination party an hour ago and when i did a kill, booooooooooooooooom 999999999999999xp and i directly get commander rank !!!
I was not aware that this matchmaking host changed the settings with some program or else, it was a pure coincidence entering there.
Originally Posted by ulukai
Well I don't think u get banned for rank hack !
I joined a domination party an hour ago and when i did a kill, booooooooooooooooom 999999999999999xp and i directly get commander rank !!!
I was not aware that this matchmaking host changed the settings with some program or else, it was a pure coincidence entering there.
Mind inviting me into that server, PM me.
Does it works?
nice games...
Does this work with the new version?
Originally Posted by RESTLESS
Does this work with the new version?
Can someone go rank hack level 80 presitge 10 and give me there player2 folder in the MW3 directory? Thanks
i just went slowly up by ones 57,58,59 ect but not all at the same time try using intervals each time you legit level then use slowly.