PatchedRankHack!

Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
I get all tokens oO

Just make 1-81 and then activate the next prestige and do it again and again.
Don't make Prestige 1 to 10 or so..
Worked! Thanks. Lets hope i dont get banned!
Quote Originally Posted by 67t89lltas5e View Post
Can someone go rank hack level 80 presitge 10 and give me there player2 folder in the MW3 directory? Thanks
Why don't you just use the lvl hack yourself ? too hard ?
Thnaks .
Do someone get banned using this?
Yes you can get banned-if the game just came out and you are like 10th prestidge level 81 -you will get banned
Quote Originally Posted by Linkinbr View Post
Do someone get banned using this?
Quote Originally Posted by =POISON= View Post
Yes you can get banned-if the game just came out and you are like 10th prestidge level 81 -you will get banned
Thats incorrect. So many Guys used a RankHack at the first Day and I see them online
everybody say you CAN be banned, but nobody is banned now ^^
Does this unlock camos and stuff too???, cause I've spent a lot of time getting everything unlocked on some weps, the thing is as much fun as this game is I have other stuff to do other than sit unlocking things on a game..... working hard is for work and university not video games... -.-
This can get you banned-just saying

/approved
Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
Mind inviting me into that server, PM me.
I would like to but it was a matchmaking server and not a dedicated server.

So it means that the host leave it find someone else to host and the modified system doesn't work anymore
Ive Used It, And i gotta say suprised me how smooth and great it worked.
keep up the great job
BTW: Open it as adminstrator if your not running XP or it wont work, if still doesnt work, run in capabilitys as Windows XP Server pack 3.
that worked for me.
quick question. Does this work for survival?
Quote Originally Posted by jack789789 View Post
quick question. Does this work for survival?
I don't think the addresses are the same..
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


I don't think the addresses are the same..
ok... thanks ish?
Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?