Dog Abuse

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
wtf hax????
Well at least they didn't rape it >.>
SHOOT THE FUCKER. Kill the bitch. Gag him and bag him then drag him 100 meters and see how he likes it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
SHOOT THE FUCKER. Kill the bitch. Gag him and bag him then drag him 100 meters and see how he likes it.
yes! dont forget to stab him before shooting.. twice!
*vomits*


And people tell me i'm sick and twisted. o.O
Yeah, the police came to my house at 2:30 asking if I had a black lab. I thought that the annoying dog bit someone, but something a little more gruesome happened. I didnt like the dog, but it didn't deserve "that".

Theres a bloody kleenex on my sidewalk.
Yeah, it's sick aint it?
God damn, that is unbelievable. Now I see how people can have the wrong perception about Canadians. But in truth, the asshole who did this wasn't human. I don't care if he was my best friend, I would do the same thing to him and pop one in his head. Fuck.
Fuck no, I'm saying, if he was.
I told Mikoll to gag and bag the dude and drag him 100 meters and see how he likes it. Then shoot him.
Yeah, it's pretty messed up. All my friends got on global, but I should've it my neighbour/
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us