Combat Arms Elite .REZ Modding Section Open to All?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Elite .REZ Modding Section Open to All?
I dunno if this is the right section, But with the recent VB4 upgrade, The Combat Arms Elite .REZ Modding Section was unlocked for everyone. Please put it back to 1k+ posts so we can release bypasses and stuff there and it doesn't get leeched to other sites and/or patched.
staff request need it as well, dunno if dispute tho
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
staff request need it as well, dunno if dispute tho
I didn't know where to post it and I figured this'd be the closest.
This needs to be fixed
Moved to suggestions/requests/help.

Considering you're requesting the post limit back :]
The elite section is getting spammed by my simple rename mods and whole bunch of low poster bumping old threads.It is bad please put the filter back on.
yea hopefully should be one for cf to
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?