NPC dupe method.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
NPC dupe method.
Something an old friend of mine and me stumbled upon 2-3 years ago in a few servers.

Upon buying something you'll get something like this.

[3D 00] [00 03] [00] [B4 A6 4F 00] [01 00 00 00] [00 00] (Broken down structurally. int, short, bytes)
^^^Possibly wrong, if it is....
[3D 00] [00 03] [00] [B4 A6 4F 00] [01 00] [00 00 00 00]

B4 A6 4F 00 is the ID.
It translates to 5220000 (Or something close.)

Lets take a look at the 01 00 00 00 however. It signifies I'm buying 1 Net-gachapon ticket.

What we want to do is this.

3D 00 00 03 00 B4 A6 4F 00 01 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00
and insert a negative into the amount bought.

and you should now have more of the currency you needed to buy the item. Here are some screenies.
1680x1050 image size btw





Want more just post in the thread. I have some spare time to find these. Also server is quite easy to find out. Same one Blitz filmed the 7th Day Market dupe on.

And yes, you should DC.
If you know any other duplicating method please tell me this one is working and its really great.

Thanks

Regards
Quote Originally Posted by mofo555 View Post
If you know any other duplicating method please tell me this one is working and its really great.

Thanks

Regards
I'll post some every few days/whenever I find them.

Also, feel free to add me if you play that server in those SS'es.
This is ChiggaMs right tell me your nickname ?
One day i saw some guy duplicating his nexon cash, and I was wondering if you know how to?
Send me the link of that thing or something ?
Google. it. Its online.
Not working for melons. Could you post a packet?
@iAngel
What are is it going to dupelicate?
Also when I send the packet I crash, Do I need to block anything to prevent it?

Thank you in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by Forest_ View Post
@iAngel
What are is it going to dupelicate?
Also when I send the packet I crash, Do I need to block anything to prevent it?

Thank you in advance.
I'll post what you need to block in a few hours/days. Been busy with League of Legends + AIW.
Quote Originally Posted by iAngeIiK View Post
I'll post what you need to block in a few hours/days. Been busy with League of Legends + AIW.
Uh, Can you tell me what to block?
Hey, will npc duping causes LAG/Massive DC to the server?
help me on how to do this?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?