TalkingHack code

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hack code
Hello can anyone give me a new Zm one hit code an a no reaload code pls!
Yes ? Then post it!
No ? ..................
I want to make my first realeas so i just want these codes for the end !
learn coding and stop beg! (noob)
For making hacks, you need a programming language. I prefere C++.
So you have to learn C++. Without learning a programming section you won´t get far.
And also don´t leech codes.
That means don´t copy and paste or beg for codes.

I give you this code though. You will need an undetected base or a hook to make this working
Code:
DWORD cshell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD hack = *(DWORD*)(cshell + WeaponPointer);
if(hack)
{ 
   for(int i=0;i<560;i++) // The 560 = the last weapon ID
      {
         DWORD Weapon = *(DWORD*)(hack + (4*i));
         if(Weapon)
          {
             *(float*)(Weapon + 0xOffset) = 99999.0f(is for Onehit, the offset is 0x7F8 for OHK, For noreload I cant renember but the value is 100.
           } 
}    }
PM or VM me if you have more questions
/closed

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us