Red facePatchedPrestige token HACK

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
working perfect! 10000 tokes
Quote Originally Posted by JELLYNAITOR View Post
working perfect! 10000 tokes
ok, thats just asking for it
FYI you can get 10 classes total.
This should theoretically not get you banned seeing as when you use this you are not connected to a server which is the only area that VAC cares about. The IW team is apparently banning people who have reached 10th prestige already so rank hacking is a bad idea. These tokens however do no appear on leaderboards and are client sided therefore you could if you so desired have a million of these and the VAC nor IW could do anything about it.
Quote Originally Posted by SniperJJS13 View Post
This should theoretically not get you banned seeing as when you use this you are not connected to a server which is the only area that VAC cares about. The IW team is apparently banning people who have reached 10th prestige already so rank hacking is a bad idea. These tokens however do no appear on leaderboards and are client sided therefore you could if you so desired have a million of these and the VAC nor IW could do anything about it.
Exactly, but still, I wouldn't go overboard with the tokens.
Even if you do have a lot of tokens just spend them all immediately. I have over a days worth of double XP (including weapon XP) time. lol I also unlocked the special prestige token emblem and callsign. And all 5 extra custom classes. I find it funny how easy it is to get these bonuses. Unless IW goes from account to account looking for hacks there is nothing they can do and I know for a fact they won't do that. They are too cheap to and will only do the bare minimum if I know them.
Quote Originally Posted by SniperJJS13 View Post
Even if you do have a lot of tokens just spend them all immediately. I have over a days worth of double XP (including weapon XP) time. lol I also unlocked the special prestige token emblem and callsign. And all 5 extra custom classes. I find it funny how easy it is to get these bonuses. Unless IW goes from account to account looking for hacks there is nothing they can do and I know for a fact they won't do that. They are too cheap to and will only do the bare minimum if I know them.
You think it's safe for me to do that too :P ?
Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
You think it's safe for me to do that too :P ?
Yes, I think it is safe. It is VAC safe anyway since VAC only works on the servers themselves. I think it is safe enough to where I did it and that means something. I simply do not have the money to spend on buying games over and over again. Although using these tokens for prestiging is now officially pointless as there is already a boosting server (it has the word "Boost" in the title!) so the only thing you really need these tokens for is to unlock the custom classes and to unlock the special emblems and callsigns.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


Have you used a level hack? Let me know which one actually works, I haven't tested one
me too
i want to use a level hack but i dont know if it's working
btw installing texture hack
Quote Originally Posted by Little Snow View Post
Does this hak still work?
probably not considering IW may have changed the token value...I don't know, nor am I the one that will be testing it. --Somebody confirm, working, or not after update--
It should still be safe, but I don't know if the token value is changed or not.

Haven't been able to test it.
Yes it's still working, I've used it a few times myself after the update.
Nop aint workin for me lol
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us