SolvedDTX Format Plugin Not Working?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DTX Format Plugin Not Working?
Hey guys, I'm having some problems opening .DTX files in Photoshop. I recently switched from White Rabbit to CS5, Due to a few problems I had with White Rabbit. I found a torrent for CS5 on a legitimate torrent site and installed it. Everything went well and I got it working, Except when I went to create a new texture mod for the F2000, It said it can't open up this kind of file... I have DTXFormat.8BI in Adobe Photoshop CS5.1\Plug-ins\File Formats and it's still not showing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1\Plug-ins\File Formats"
Put DTXFormat plugin in the folder, and thats it.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5.1\Plug-ins\File Formats"
Put DTXFormat plugin in the folder, and thats it.
That's what I did.
/Closed .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us