OutdatedToken Editor

Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
I gave my self 2.
crashed when hit set tokens
Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckL13r View Post
crashed when hit set tokens
Make sure CookieAPI.dll is in the same folder as the app.
I don't see the download?
It is in the same folder, since doenst worked for me I've made this
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace kakaka
{
    class Program
    {
        [DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]
        static extern bool WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, byte[] lpBuffer, uint nSize, out UIntPtr lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            Process[] ps = Process.GetProcessesByName("iw5mp");
            foreach (Process p in ps)
            {

                UIntPtr num;
                bool ret = WriteProcessMemory(p.Handle, new IntPtr(0x01CCE0BF), BitConverter.GetBytes((int)2), 4, out num);
            }
        }
    }
}
iw5mp must be running and it gives 2 tokens to you
Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckL13r View Post
It is in the same folder, since doenst worked for me I've made this
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace kakaka
{
    class Program
    {
        [DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]
        static extern bool WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, byte[] lpBuffer, uint nSize, out UIntPtr lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            Process[] ps = Process.GetProcessesByName("iw5mp");
            foreach (Process p in ps)
            {

                UIntPtr num;
                bool ret = WriteProcessMemory(p.Handle, new IntPtr(0x01CCE0BF), BitConverter.GetBytes((int)2), 4, out num);
            }
        }
    }
}
iw5mp must be running and it gives 2 tokens to you
Use that if it works for you
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
I get that when I hit the download
Quote Originally Posted by zeky0709 View Post
I get that when I hit the download
i get that too
bah I though it got approved already. My bad.
Quote Originally Posted by masterbal5 View Post
why cant i download?
Needs to be approved
/approved

Master didn't approve it.
Gave Myself 4, thanks for the download.
Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us