EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 406–420 of 635 · Page 28 of 43
Add me on origin: SpaghettiGhost
or on steam: Damaged Brain
if any one has seen the video to 11th hour and knows not to enter the bank or bulding would u please add me bloodywildone and lets rank up them points please all u do is stand in front of the big lion and shoot them coming out or is this patched aslo not sure need someones help please add bloodywildone and help me i have reached the co-op part were am at the 11th hour map so please add bloodywildone

ty
Eh, premium members had 2x Exp, my friend leveled from Rank 13 to Col Service star 2 in 3 days, join the Flag runs only-no killing servers, good way to level up there too
If anyone wants to eod bot or anything else add me
Origin:xWolfyxHD
same, add me 'Ashpoop1' on origin if you wanna boost/play some co op
Hey! If somebody wants to boost my gamertag is SeffixPL Add me
Hey if someone want to boost with me add me on origin QcKARKAJOUQc
Hit me up if you want to power level
Origin: CrazyMFVillain
I don't know why but it's pretty hilarious watching the first video. xD

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Oh and add me if you wanna boost.
Origin ID: Polish_Gamer_69

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Hey do you wanna trade some games? Add me on Steam or Origin
Steam: michaelcraft4
Origin:Polish_Gamer_69
Quote Originally Posted by mikekappy View Post
I don't know why but it's pretty hilarious watching the first video. xD

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Oh and add me if you wanna boost.
Origin ID: Polish_Gamer_69

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Hey do you wanna trade some games? Add me on Steam or Origin
Steam: michaelcraft4
Origin:Polish_Gamer_69
added you.
waiting for accept.
I'll add you tommorow. I'm on a different computer right now.
I am also requesting a partner, my origin id is Krononpulse
Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy111 View Post
I am also requesting a partner, my origin id is Krononpulse
adding you now.
can someone please help me boost in Battlefield 3 my Origin is HAZCHEM21 and skype is DJ_jackson thanks
I would like to request a partner. My Origin is xOGxSmoke420 and my skype is purple_diesel420
Posts 406–420 of 635 · Page 28 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us