Lazy addie searth

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
haha thanks
I quite a big part of those 2 years :P But now i'm back :P
The only difference is that I don't release any more hacks Its more fun to make somting nice and show it other ppl.
Brimir make a tut.who to make a logger
I already made... But MPGH lockt the topic.
Brimir before you leave you should do a tutorial for beginners, how to hook.
Don't need to ask him I hooked it to the game and I get this
Birmir.txt
Weaponpointerclass: 6E1A0949
Wallpointerclass: 05FC910C
Basicplayerclass: 05F62398
Playerclassclass: 05FC9104
Wallmultiplier: 000004F4
CharacterHiddenAlpha: 00000088
CharacterHiddenWalkAlpha: 0000008C
CharacterHiddenRunAlpha: 00000090
MovementHiddenRate: 00000094
EdgeShotEnabled: 000004E8
WallshotEnabled: 000004EC
PerfectWallshotEnabled: 000004F0
falldamage: 00000004
ReloadAnimRatio: 0000269C
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio: 000026A0
Its not 100% correct any more, to lazy to update :P
Then I guess I have to use OllyDbg and dump the CShell.Dll then
Question on OllyDbg
I followed your tutorial on Utube, however i couln't find the Dump Command on the Menu tho, did you have to install plugin to it?
Quote Originally Posted by penguinglx View Post
Then I guess I have to use OllyDbg and dump the CShell.Dll then
Question on OllyDbg
I followed your tutorial on Utube, however i couln't find the Dump Command on the Menu tho, did you have to install plugin to it?
then u are u using a different olly version....any way u dont need to dump cshell...just load it with loadib...and attach the view cshell and look for offsets and addies
Thanks, I got it.
Another question tho, I wonder why crossfire developers leave some clues in the Cshelll.dll in ASCII text, such as ASCII LastKillBGImg. For other game do we follow the same concept to find memory address?
I guess those are export function "name" ? If I'm correct then those ASCII text must be there for the GetProcAddress when needed ,probably crossfire.exe gonna use that ? Am I correct?
Normally there are no text strings, so don't focus on them.
nice job , thank you its working 100%
yes, write on google OllyDump
OpenRCE (thats the website,but idk if mpgh rules let you post outside links)
Awesome thank you for the Plugin.
I haven't touched OllyDebug for the addressed yet. I'm still in the process of researching and making Injector
I figured out that the code base is not gonna work If I make my own DLL library loader. I found out that I have to inject it to crossfire.exe and tell crossfire.exe to load the code base. That's kinda tricky and it took me two days to find out hahaha. But it's worth a try and I gained better understanding of how internal memory and process/thread work under windows.
Great Work ! thanks very much

@Brimir, you awesome. have the knowledge!

will you share that code ? please
Where does that file exist? I can't find it anywhere

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Bump. I need help with it guys!
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?