Lazy addie searth

Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Hello everyone,

I made an addy searth for the lazy ppl:
Inject lo****teem.dll into loadlib or crossfire.exe.

Searth in the CF map for Brimir.txt, open it.

Done.

(Na works 100% EU works 80%)

If you think, why does he release so less stuff.. It is becouse of the stupid MPGH rules.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
lo****teem.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
loadlib.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Brimir The Great coder is back ?
Lovin ur Tuts
Quote Originally Posted by h3llb0y2012 View Post
Where does that file exist? I can't find it anywhere

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Bump. I need help with it guys!
Don't push a stone age thread :X
Posts 31–33 of 33 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?