HelpHello Minecraft question

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hello Minecraft question
hello people

hi i am looking for a Minecraft world: D (my alpha version 1.5)

yeah ok I ien very good looking map is unchanged and a good respawn + environment I have to thank me for reading this treahd


MfG
necati9





( i searched today 2 hours for a good and perfectly world +unchanged no found )
You are looking for a minecraft world with a good respawn and environment?
1. I do not know what you like.
2. good respawn?
Sorry man, bit hard to understand you..
Make yourself a world, people like us within good english, cannot understand you sorry.
lisen you have to just play, you will find good world
i search only an minecraft world its must have a good respawn good and a good environment

not more

ty for read
my quernd minecraft version is 1.5 (

the over one doesnt work my its lagg in my pc 1.6 -1.9
I think he is using 1.5.5.... ^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us