[POLL]Gmod

PollVote System79 for GMOD
Yes25% · 3
No75% · 9
12 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[POLL]Gmod
Vote me for gmod..
Yes or no!

Why you should vote me for gmod:
Ever since i was on MPGH, i havent been warned ONCE
I have mod experience
I've been very active posting usefull stuff
I love MPGH
I said i would leave like 3 times, and i always came back cause im too addicted
I am on MPGH at least 4 hours a day.
I can help people out on friendly ways
I'm never getting really mad at people
I'm responsing to PM's really fast, and try to help as much as possible

Provide me GMOD if you like,
Its your choice.
I voted yes. You know a shitload of stuff and you dont take shit from anyone!
Thanks quin.. you've been going great these days tho
OMG why not everyone is a G-MOd?!!?
BAN WARS
Well, let's see how this goes, also check my post on the nomination thread guys, that would give you an idea of my capabilites as mod/gmod.
Sorry bro I still love you but..... you are more of a user person .
and the fact that we have members that are on much longer than 4 hours a day, i not saying anything but i am on for aleast 8 hours or so
"cough" get a life sur "cough"... But seriously 4 hours a day is quite enough to keep everyone happy, we don't really have swarms of brainless people, do we? And I am here a bit of every "phase" of the day, It would be like 5 hours or MAYBE 6 a day.
sry no
Lol burn, 79 got owned 7-2. HAHAHA.
Omfg gimme my green mod back afterall ><
Lolerbeans Pwnt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

79 got PWNT! No more mod for you
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us