awsomeness poll

Pollshould kyo & iverson be bant for good!?!
1,343 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
awsomeness poll
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
kyo you fucking retard...will smith didnt die. it wouldve been all over the news. remember when he made that post about bill cosby being dead? hes not dead either. so i propose we start a vote to get kyo bant.
hahahahahahah
Rofl Kyo Got Pwnt!!!!
hey... dude ur fucking retarded.... kyo posts things like that.... so why try to get him bant cus he posted a pic? wut i think should happen is that u should get bant for being a retarded homophobic homosexual... yes ur scared away from ur self at the site of your own penis.... and then u shall run to canada where kevin's pet moose will rApe u untill ur fourty two which after that u commite suicide by jumping into a toxic waste lake filled with mutant sharks.... I SAY GOO DAY
iverson, stop defending Kyojiro, sure that is his personality, but this thread is shenanigans... play along a bit...

I'm an original Super User ......just because I get Super User 2 days later you bug me about it...
WE ARE THE EMPIRE.... LUKE CANNOT TAKE IT DOWN... I SAY TAKE OUT THE REBEL'S FUTILE ATTEMPTES AT MAKING THE GALAXY A BETTER PLACE... I SAY... use the power of cheese
Why the hell do you get off-topic everytime we start a little argument? xD
j/k , but I think... TEH POWER OF TEH EMO WOULD BE BETTER!
Whyd u bring me into this?
Because you are 1337 sir, and yes, more 1337 than cheesy poofs!
u must save the empire... and kick the rebel's ass.. that rebel being ace76543
ok shut the fuck up both of you or ill start givin penaltys
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us