[POLL]Do you hate me?

PollDo you hate me?
17 votes
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[POLL]Do you hate me?
Well, i suppose most people know i (system79) got banned lol
After that i get stupid reactions of people laughing at me, so i want to know why. do you guys hate me?
Vote in the poll, its for my feeling, and for the image i have of myself.
Dude i ticked NO bcuz I <3 YOU (IM NOT GAY IF SOMEONE WILL SAY I AM ITS NIGHT TIME FOR THEM)
Aiieeeee, thanks^.^
Hey im new here
Dude Davewhatever why are you been mean to that guy he only said that he seports hes pall so why you dissin him? your mean! for a 1st inpreshen thats not good :P
CYA!
K coming from the nub called 1h1a1i using a fucking proxy under another name. What a noob?
Someone just got served, real bad.
I weer to god im not 1hai1ia1i or whatever why do you think im him :S and i dont think a proxy server can work on a forum bcuz you have to bypass the system 1st:S ro something and why does 1hai1hai1ai or :S needes to use a proxy if he did i mean if you ip blocked him then he cal still use his acc with the proxy and the bypassin and all of that :s im confused:S
You can't speak english. You are that jewbate. You don't even know what the fuck ur talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
You can't speak english. You are that jewbate. You don't even know what the fuck ur talking about.
True i guess, thanks for the backup though^.^
I dont know you but i voted yes because you are bothering to post such a retarded topic.
I hate System79. Because he comes from Quebec the stupid little cocksucker.


Also he hates Jackal so I hate him even more.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us