Patched[MPGH]Crossfire EU Simple Hack V2

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
[MPGH]Crossfire EU Simple Hack V2
Hey guys!
Here is my second crossfire EU simple hack

There is NO massage box in my hack!! only a beep tone!

Here are the features:
Sniper Crosshair
No Reload
No Change Delay
Less Recoil/Spread | Sorry guys.. its less. and sometimes it don't work
Max. Range
No Zoom Overlay | NEW!
No Fall Damage | NEW!
See Ghosts
Mini Crouch Speed | NEW!
Mini L.Shift Speed | NEW!


Requirements:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
DirectX End-User Runtime

How to use my hack:
1. Download Simple Hack V2 from attachment.
2. Extract anywhere.
3. Put sxs.dll in your crossfire europe folder.
4. Start Patcher_cf.exe and it will be auto inected
5. Beep tone = injected!


Here soms SCREENS:





VirusScans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

Credits:
Great thanks to:
@Royku!
@Brimir!
@Swag


Fast approve plz
Simple Hack V2.rar4 KB · 352 downloads Scanning…
Man, I Love You You put Vlw My Pedio Crouch Speed ​​Merida!
Thanx
Aprovedd/Good Job !!
link not work
it's not working for me :/

I downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and DirectX End-User Runtime, but i can't download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64), (I think because it's x64, and my computer is x32)
what should I do
Quote Originally Posted by Hijeronim View Post
it's not working for me :/

I downloaded Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and DirectX End-User Runtime, but i can't download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64), (I think because it's x64, and my computer is x32)
what should I do

use this link Detail Seite Microsoft*Visual*C++*2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
or by google give this as search word >Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
this hack is injected but it does not work for win XP
it's not working for me ( Eu France ) When it beeps the game closes
Plz reply when i open the game and im going to login it sound a beep and then the game close plz answer !!!!
Doesn't work...beep is there n all, but I guess that the new patch messed ur strings..
U'll probably have to go thru ur codes again n adjust to new patch..
Not useful hack right now!
it is not working as soon it injects it come out of the game
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us