ElementX for GMOD

PollElementX back as GMOD
16 votes
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
no longer your account, elly told him to say that, ppl like gkanth more than you
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
no longer your account, elly told him to say that, ppl like gkanth more than you
I don't care what the 'ppl' think. Also, it is now my account again. EndriT, sorry about the comments EleMentX made using my account. For that I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
you fucking 11 year old son of a bitch trying to act cool are you a idiot or somthing fucking idiot.. talikiong shit about his back? HIS writing on engmas account you pice of shit yeah your abnned dont ever fucking come you here you dutch son of a bitch
As the famous Beer_Hunter would say... "I concur". Also I fully support your choice to ban System79.
Quote Originally Posted by The_Enigma
Lol Buttsecckkkss


Elly- is hardcore pwns endrit. doesnt take crap just dishes it out =)

............? bicth stfu ele i woud have fucking banned you a long time ago but im a nice guy i ditent so be happy fucking moron
Fuck you EndriT, you think your cool cause your gmod,
Well screw you, your a son of a bitch, ban me if you find this offensive, now elly is gone everyone talks behind his back, fuck it.
I had enough of this
Elly is my friend, he goes before ALL of you in my eyes.
Please know, everyone saying shit, is a son of a bitch

No more peace,
Die!
you fucking 11 year old son of a bitch trying to act cool are you a idiot or somthing fucking idiot.. talikiong shit about his back? HIS writing on engmas account you pice of shit yeah your abnned dont ever fucking come you here you dutch son of a bitch
Oh well... It is true Elly proved how childish he can be, by using his friend Enigma account... That's so lame.
th enigma, u morun, STFU, u r a retard, u think endrit will save ur as, endrit dosent do favores, he DOES THE RIGHT THING, i mean i like system and everything, but after what he said, i'd still love him but ban him to be more respectful, like for 2 days, and enigma, ur a RETARDED BASTARD, changed ur sig?, and missed ut title, moron, kiss my ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Gkanth
th enigma, u morun, STFU, u r a retard, u think endrit will save ur as, endrit dosent do favores, he DOES THE RIGHT THING, i mean i like system and everything, but after what he said, i'd still love him but ban him to be more respectful, like for 2 days, and enigma, ur a RETARDED BASTARD, changed ur sig?, and missed ut title, moron, kiss my ass.
1.) Learn how to fucking spell. Like shit, man.

2.) Step off my mother fucking mexican brother, you bitch.

3.) By EndriT doing the right thing, you mean defending himself and watching other members burn?

4.) Gkanth can SUCK. MY. DICK.
Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast


3.) By EndriT doing the right thing, you mean defending himself and watching other members burn?

....... hahahahahhahahaha ok and yeah hahahahha
Dude, i'm not a homosexual like you so I don't like to kiss guys asses.

Also, I will change my sig when I feel like it. And I have the right to hate System79 if I wish, and I don't have to change my title. I'm Chris's friend, but that doesn't mean anything.

What the hell do you mean by he wont save my ass? I'm just agreeing with his choice to ban a nublard from Quebec. (I hate French-Canadians).
Please ; stop the fighting you are going to make me cry ;(
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us