QuestionMapleStory v75 Private Server help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MapleStory v75 Private Server help
On my localhost, I have a IP of: 5.113.156.154
It keeps doing the abnormal error, even though I put it in. Help?
You probably shouldn't post your IP publicly since people DDoS for fun now-a-days. But whatever floats your boat.
But is it too long or something? Because I can't figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by alex311360 View Post
But is it too long or something? Because I can't figure it out.
The localhost file size shouldn't change by editing your IP in. That's all I know
What I meant was:
Edit in this IP with Hex Editor Neo. Is it ok if it goes to another seperate hex?
What is the exact error?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?