PostNovember Patch Issues - IMPORTANT

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
November Patch Issues - IMPORTANT
We are currently aware of the issues with the latest patch. The following post goes through these problems.

We are working with the developers immediately to have these issues fixed as soon as possible.

DOWNLOAD AND CLIENT ISSUES:

In the efforts to reduce issues with compatibility, especially with some anti-virus programs, connection and client issues were introduced to Cross Fire. Users who are having issues downloading the client can download them directly from our website using the following links:

Download 1
Download 2


IP BLOCK ISSUES:

Additionally, we are looking in to players who are experiencing the IP block message. Our efforts to update the Global IP addresses to be more accurate for our restriction list has caused some people to experience an IP block message. This will be fixed immediately, please be patient while we update our restriction lists accordingly.


INVALID ITEM ISSUE:

And lastly we are experiencing some problems with the new crate added this patch. Players who purchase this crate will receive the invalid item problem. PLEASE do not purchase this crate until tomorrow to avoid any lost play time.

If you notice that crates have disappeared from your account please do not panic. We have records of all crate purchases and will make sure everyone gets the proper crates once this issue is fixed.



We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences experienced during this patch and ask for your patience while we sort them out.

Thanks

- d1fox Cross Fire Team
" 1080 Patch Size :- 241MB While Update Self_Patcher "
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
" 1080 Patch Size :- 241MB While Update Self_Patcher "

we're still working on it!
for if one does not work or I put these two downloads, I suggest you wait until midnight today to see if the problem is solved!
thank you for your patience, we are doing everything possible to fix this error!
Quote Originally Posted by d1fox View Post
we're still working on it!
for if one does not work or I put these two downloads, I suggest you wait until midnight today to see if the problem is solved!
thank you for your patience, we are doing everything possible to fix this error!
You work for Crossfire?
Quote Originally Posted by d1fox View Post
we're still working on it!
for if one does not work or I put these two downloads, I suggest you wait until midnight today to see if the problem is solved!
thank you for your patience, we are doing everything possible to fix this error!
Please read the following words carefully: YOU ARE NOT IN THE CROSSFIRE STAFF TEAM!
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Please read the following words carefully: YOU ARE NOT IN THE CROSSFIRE STAFF TEAM!
yeah it seems very unlikely...i say hes a wannabe
Quote Originally Posted by ii bandos ii View Post
You work for Crossfire?
therefore, I am moderator and player of crossfire !

here is my profile Z8Games
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Please read the following words carefully: YOU ARE NOT IN THE CROSSFIRE STAFF TEAM!
Got no team that is on the staff!
are not here to help people as I help her in the crossfire forum!
and my help here is not necessary, please notify me
Huh ? what the
I doubt he does, he probably just copied and pasted.
D'OH
I hate that
I hate crossfire routine -___-
ill wait to fix it tommorow
Who knows maybe he's in CF staff !!!
But what the hell is he doing in a CF Hacking Forum ????
OMG Maybe he's Undercover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sldeez View Post
Who knows maybe he's in CF staff !!!
But what the hell is he doing in a CF Hacking Forum ????
OMG Maybe he's Undercover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg we better hide
well,u copied and pasted u didnt even wrote with ur self but thx any way
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us