PostNovember Patch Issues - IMPORTANT

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by d1fox View Post
therefore, I am moderator and player of crossfire !

here is my profile Z8Games
Why lie? We all know that YOU DON'T work for crossfire.

It's in there terms and agreement says that no users are allowed to registered on third party's site. If they are caught then they got get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Why lie? We all know that YOU DON'T work for crossfire.

It's in there terms and agreement says that no users are allowed to registered on third party's site. If they are caught then they got get banned.
why not schedule an event for both of us play!
and we are finding it deserted the liar =)
He's not on CF staff, his grammar is atrocious. He also would never post updates here.
Look up someone's profile isn't hard. I can say that account is mine too. You don't need to impersonate a CF Mod to post update news which were posted on the official website of Z8. You actually will get more rep if you use a normal MPGH account as a normal person. We all think you are pathetic.
Well, I've reported the CF account to the Z8 website. If you really are a Mod (which I don't think you are), then you will be treated.
Quote Originally Posted by fckasdgcas View Post
Look up someone's profile isn't hard. I can say that account is mine too. You don't need to impersonate a CF Mod to post update news which were posted on the official website of Z8. You actually will get more rep if you use a normal MPGH account as a normal person. We all think you are pathetic.
Well, I've reported the CF account to the Z8 website. If you really are a Mod (which I don't think you are), then you will be treated.
totally respect his trial!
I'm not asking you to believe!
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us