VAC: Bannable or not?

Posts 121–135 of 211 · Page 9 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by hochikage View Post
If you're banned for an aimbot or a texture hack, i think ou be recorded and send to banstache or another member or "bancandy".
Be sure you disable your theater record, and don't be "crazy" and don't do 15 headshot throught wall..
And what in the hell would it use him to deactivate his theater? Jeez, apply some common sense.
I have also been banned from mw3 and mw2. What should I do?
Quote Originally Posted by celal123456 View Post
I have also been banned from mw3 and mw2. What should I do?
I suggest, get over it ? Or buy it again and start hacking
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
I suggest, get over it ? Or buy it again and start hacking
Is not there something bypassing steam? as the program
Quote Originally Posted by celal123456 View Post
Is not there something bypassing steam? as the program
Yes there is. 10€ / Month, nuff said.
Quote Originally Posted by celal123456 View Post
I have also been banned from mw3 and mw2. What should I do?
buy a new key or ... you could just go play cod4
If i use CE in Multiplayer(as Host), i risk a ban?
Quote Originally Posted by true1495 View Post
If i use CE in Multiplayer(as Host), i risk a ban?
Yes, in most cases CE is not safe once in a game.
Quote Originally Posted by true1495 View Post
If i use CE in Multiplayer(as Host), i risk a ban?
I've been using CE over and over again since February.. not banned. So, I guess the risk is minimal
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
I've been using CE over and over again since February.. not banned. So, I guess the risk is minimal
i got banned in 1 week using it in black ops lol
maybe i just haz bad luck
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
I've been using CE over and over again since February.. not banned. So, I guess the risk is minimal
ty you ... i hope u are right
Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
i got banned in 1 week using it in black ops lol
maybe i just haz bad luck
Black Ops is entirely different from MW3 ... BO did VAC right ...

Quote Originally Posted by true1495 View Post
ty you ... i hope u are right
VAC sucks in MW3, CE should be safe ... It is for most people
If I get VAC banned in MW3 will that also prevent me from playing other COD games?
Quote Originally Posted by i69ducks View Post
If I get VAC banned in MW3 will that also prevent me from playing other COD games?
No. Just MW3
zasto nije mogla da me voli
Posts 121–135 of 211 · Page 9 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?