HelpHELP PLS.

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Optimine + Optifog = Optifine

Google it
Umm, I believe Optifine is the one you want, it covers more...
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
Umm, I believe Optifine is the one you want, it covers more...
Trying now
If you still need help with this, I can assist you.
First try out Optifine if it doesn't really fix it, start a new .jar and try to get HD Patcher.
It really helps, I own a like 2 year old laptop and it lags a lot, until I got HD Patcher, it's been giving me 30 fps.
LINK: [1.0.0][update 11/13] MCPatcher HD fix 2.2.2 - Minecraft Forum
Unlocked, @Polo confirmed his issue was unsolved, @crex
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Unlocked, @Polo confirmed his issue was unsolved, @crex
Oh I see. Alright thanks for telling me
Sorry @crex and @Paladin, all i need to confirm that this thread is solved is that someone posts and mentions me saying that optimine 1.0 is out, because all optifine does is make me lag more. Thanks.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us