HelpHELP PLS.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
HELP PLS.
I need help on ways to play minecraft with a higher fps / with no lag .

Anytime i plant a fucking block 3/4 of them plant instead cus of lag, then when i break them same thing happens. So fucking annoying .

I know about the thing in processes, as well as Optimine, but i can't find an Optimine for 1.0, if anyone got a link send pls

make sure all your settings are on lowest max fps tiny render
no clouds no particles also
Run ccleaner and clear your registry etc
optifog/optimine+lowest settings possible.
Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post
You mean online or offline? Cause online i lagg more and have less fps also. I'll make a thread on how to boost fps in minecraft. Gimme 1 hour.
It's been an hour
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
optifog/optimine+lowest settings possible.
You got a link from the MCF that has optimine for 1.0?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


It's been an hour
And i posted some awesome stuff in the tut section. CHECK IT! (it's stickied)
did that.

4 fps :x

Proof? Look at one of my threads in minecraft creations and i had 7 fps in a pic WITH optimine & its 1.8.1.

You mean online or offline? Cause online i lagg more and have less fps also. I'll make a thread on how to boost fps in minecraft. Gimme 1 hour.
Fuck all of you guys its been 6 days and 23 hours .

I can still bump .

Uh IS OPTIMINE FOR 1.0 OUT YET?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Fuck all of you guys its been 6 days and 23 hours .

I can still bump .

Uh IS OPTIMINE FOR 1.0 OUT YET?
Update to 1.0.0 is at 95% (fixing final bugs)
Soon, sir.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post




Soon, sir.
Ty ty nico.

You mean after evrything you still have like 4fps?
Get a 1.0.0 no lagg, if you look F5 then it's gotta laggy.

But my fps is in 1.0.0 15-23.
It's out.
@Polo
@Nico
Wait, what. What did I see then?

Edit:
Was Optifine.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?