ExclamationNew/small server1.0

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
New/small server1.0
Hello people, I have not hosted a server in a very long time and I'm not looking to get to big with my server. I'm just looking for a couple people like maybe 3-6 or maybe a little more. We are just going to have fun and play Minecraft the way it's meant to be played : Adventure style. My server is making the world right now and I'll join it with someone. My small server is on hamachi.
network:adventure.mc.small
password:123
If your bored of the gigantic and extremely over popular servers out there, you can join mine. Thanks.
That does not make the server it's self crap. It's a small server for a couple people, I don't need 24/7 or non-hamachi.
This server is awesome. The opwner lets you build enywhere, we share are stuff, were making a town and its gonna be awesome.

Join this server so we can have more houses
server is awesome and cool for peoples who dont like gigant servers
for some reason to me hamachi makes things way to slow... but good luck
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us