ok listen xplicit. 60006 error not 10006.. whats 60006 then?
error code PI 60006!!
Sorry I got lagg'd
Can we have a confirmation that PI 60006 is indeed not a ban but a servers congestion?
I'm thinking overloaded server. But I know very little. VERY. Little.
WTF IS CHOOB i want some of that purple stuff.
I'm thinking overloaded server. But I know very little. VERY. Little.
WTF IS CHOOB i want some of that purple stuff.
The nexon server is down. They haven't announced it yet for some reason though.
well. its not banhammer. bc i tried logging into an account tht i never hacked on and i still got the error. 
i guess we should listen to xplicit and wait for server decongestion. -_-

i guess we should listen to xplicit and wait for server decongestion. -_-
blah ok. someone msg me on yahoo msger when its decongested? diablokiller43@yahoo.com
omg thanks, that's a relief
Error 10006 and 60006 are the SAME error codes.


Thanks for clearing up these little ignorant fucks, X.
Apparently, they're too lazy to go to Nexon and check their site for technical issues, unrelated to hacks.
Apparently, they're too lazy to go to Nexon and check their site for technical issues, unrelated to hacks.
Xplict thanks for the posts hopefully i get to play again and i havent been hacking latley and the error code must of had something to do with the Hacks i assumed. And i came here to see what people had posted and thank you hopefully i get to hack again and play CA.






Ok i got back on CA and there is very few people only Alpha and Bravo are FULL But i just tried it with hacks and it did not Work im guessing the hacks are done-for, I don't know maybe it didnt work for me Who knows? But With out them it seems to just let me in so I dont Know.




its not ban hammer its that their doin maintenance and its messing up the whole game very few people are on
This thread is closed for replies.
