OutdatedExtreme Injector v1.9

Posts 121–135 of 206 · Page 9 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by heyitsbryan View Post
Why cant i press the inject button it doesn't let me?
Because you ticked auto-inject and you need to start the game...? Maybe because the process is not open yet?

EDIT - Added a new 'Start in Secure Mode' option, you can access it via the Tools menu. Hopefully it fixes the XTrap detection, I don't have any games that use XTrap so yeah.
i get an error . . . the chioce is send error report or dont send. . whats that?? whats the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by walapa001 View Post
i get an error . . . the chioce is send error report or dont send. . whats that?? whats the problem?
Strange, can you click 'What does this data contain' and post a screenshot here?

EDIT - Just tested with Windows XP in a Virtual Machine and it worked fine with no errors...
Does somewan have a .dll file for me i cant find it anyware
Versions 1.9 nice... keep it up ! on 2.5
how do i activate the hacks in-game?? which button do i press :/
Quote Originally Posted by izzyraj View Post
how do i activate the hacks in-game?? which button do i press :/
You should be asking on the thread where you downloaded the hack, not here.
Is the time of injection important? Also, how long should an injection roughly take? I've got a .dll that's only 17.5 kb's, which I presume shouldn't take long, but it's taken over a minute and still hasn't injected.

I've got all the scrambled settings on though
Quote Originally Posted by Coinkydink View Post
Is the time of injection important? Also, how long should an injection roughly take? I've got a .dll that's only 17.5 kb's, which I presume shouldn't take long, but it's taken over a minute and still hasn't injected.

I've got all the scrambled settings on though
It should be near instant, something is obviously wrong. Did you tick auto-inject? If you didn't, then the injector is waiting for you to click Inject manually.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


It should be near instant, something is obviously wrong. Did you tick auto-inject? If you didn't, then the injector is waiting for you to click Inject manually.

You can do an simple version of this for CF? At the moment we are not having injector that really works!
Yes, I did use auto inject. I found out that without Stealth Inject, it would actually inject. I'm not sure whether stealth is slow, or just doesn't work, because I didn't bother waiting to find out, but I've got several accounts that have been banned within 3 days of creation, and I'm not sure whether that's due to not stealth injecting, or due to detecting the hack itself.
Posts 121–135 of 206 · Page 9 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?