SolvedTowny Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Towny Help
soo I have towny and i can do the command /towny but thats all only thats i cant add or snything why I am OP and its still not working also if u have to add permission can u tell me how or tv me im ner with permission
Add a town? You're using the correct syntax?
Okay I fixed it but people cant build in wilderness unless they add a town can anyhelp me with this?
Quote Originally Posted by KavKaz View Post
Okay I fixed it but people cant build in wilderness unless they add a town can anyhelp me with this?
Look at the config.yml files.
MineCraft Help Please Help
I have a problem how can I make it that default members can claim more towns because it's not allowing them claim more then once and how can I make people claim more towns instead for 1/16
What do you mean with 'more towns'
Some more detail and please try some better english?
Guess there is some option in the config files.
Quote Originally Posted by KavKaz View Post
I have a problem how can I make it that default members can claim more towns because it's not allowing them claim more then once and how can I make people claim more towns instead for 1/16
Are you talking about Towny?
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Are you talking about Towny?
He definitly is. Might have a look at their website: Towny | xShadeⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


He definitly is. Might have a look at their website: Towny | xShade
I haven't played around enough with Towny to fix issues on it, like Nico said, look at their website.
I believe you can only claim 1 town according to everything I read from the towny options and the permissions wouldn't change anything but if you can claim or not.

But you can change the amount of plots a user can own in the Towny config.yml
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us