PatchedOld-Skool Wallhack

Posts 151–165 of 168 · Page 11 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by PROTUNER View Post
Is it safe?
its safe as long as you dont shoot thru walls like a moron
Sill working as of the 11\29 13:46 bobo
Sill working as of the 11\29 13:46
so i dont really understand why does it say PATCHED when it's not , and for those asking "SAFE ?"

yeah it's pretty safe as long as you dont spray the wall's and keep u'r profile a bit low.

thing is as long as you dont get reported by a couple of player's you wont be noticed.

im not using cheats , i just like to keep myself up-to-date about what's goin on the forums.

so yeah Cheaked and it still works
It doesnt work now. Keeps crashing on waiting for players... Gotta wait for a new version now :/
Quote Originally Posted by Zeypl0x1 View Post
It doesnt work now. Keeps crashing on waiting for players... Gotta wait for a new version now :/
Works fine for me

try to inject after the match start's
Quote Originally Posted by andrebosis View Post
/Confirmed
Does NOT work
Still works for me. Used it sine release and its been working fine.
Bad confirmed. It STILL WORKS. I've used it like 5 minutes ago.
Maybe I'm doing this wrong but here goes,
I'm using Extreme Injector 1.0 and have scrambled the dll.
I open MW3 and then I inject the dll (process: iw5mp.exe)
When I go into a match, it gets stuck on waiting for players...
Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Zeypl0x1 View Post
Maybe I'm doing this wrong but here goes,
I'm using Extreme Injector 1.0 and have scrambled the dll.
I open MW3 and then I inject the dll (process: iw5mp.exe)
When I go into a match, it gets stuck on waiting for players...
Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
Just a guess, buy MAYBE? because you are injecting it before trying to join a lobby.. it is only trying to find other users which are using this hack aswell?
Quote Originally Posted by 32tommyd View Post
Just a guess, buy MAYBE? because you are injecting it before trying to join a lobby.. it is only trying to find other users which are using this hack aswell?
Oh so what I am supposed to do is to inject the hack when I have entered a game?
Patched. Got hanged at waiting for players.
Quote Originally Posted by dragonizer View Post
Patched. Got hanged at waiting for players.
Are you doing the same thing I am?
Quote Originally Posted by Zeypl0x1 View Post
Are you doing the same thing I am?
Up until now i haven't used any hacks on MW3, although due to you plus many other members saying this isn't working i am going to try for myself.

I will report back ASAP.





Edit:When i injected the .dll whilst ingame it worked perfectly, maybe the problem you guys are having is that you are injecting too early.
Quote Originally Posted by 32tommyd View Post
Up until now i haven't used any hacks on MW3, although due to you plus many other members saying this isn't working i am going to try for myself.

I will report back ASAP.





Edit:When i injected the .dll whilst ingame it worked perfectly, maybe the problem you guys are having is that you are injecting too early.
Thx for the report, Im gonna try again =)
it's great! thanks very much
Posts 151–165 of 168 · Page 11 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us