Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 181–195 of 397 · Page 13 of 27
posting this cuz im bored...
lol.....yea....im that bored
Lols look at all the "I-want-my-one-post-then-I-am-fucking-off-to-hack-Combat-Arms-and-look-really-fucking-leet" choobs.
HAY U STFU I R 1 POST NOOB!! I JUS WANT HAX!! PLZ AND BYPASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by wootels View Post
........lol
even if it was funny (im not going to bother clicking back a page)
you dont use .......... and lol in the same post it makes no sence
you could claim sarcasm but a failed attempt.

try searching for the vid arun posted about online forums and how "yea agree lol" can't be classed as a post -.-
Lol
That's "kinda" funny.
I don't remember if I made my introduction post yet..
hai my name is dai1337.. wuts ur name?
WTF ? Sweet? do you know what sweet means ? It means something that has a rich content to it.
MPGH has a rich content, k
i need help i didnt get a link 2 activate my account
buenas como va todo ?
=O
What an improvement for newbies. Never noticed this thread.
Welcome everyone to MPGH oh and black your sig looks awesome
Posts 181–195 of 397 · Page 13 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?