Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 196–210 of 397 · Page 14 of 27
Yo, yo, yo.
I'm shizzle bored.
I haven't been officially introduced to MPGH yet though so here we go!
what was this thread originally for...?
Quote Originally Posted by svegerot View Post
what was this thread originally for...?
Looks KINDA like an introduction thread.

Anyways, I'm new to this community I guess. Will be here for the Graphics I guess. Well, once I stop being lazy and download Photoshop again.

I'm JadedFrog's Buddy IRL. XD
Hi, im new here at MPGH, my name is s34d0g.
Quote Originally Posted by Tryptamine. View Post
Hi, im new here at MPGH, my name is s34d0g.
Don't even bother lmao.
Hi! I'm Wulf. Thank you for making such a great hax!
Quote Originally Posted by bettos View Post
buenas como va todo ?
Fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by Devin1230 View Post
Don't even bother lmao.
Who the fuck are you? lol

W00t my 569 post.
lol
ok..... lol i like pie
lol lol ok
ok..... lol i like pie lol
Hello just wanna say great work
yo, didnt realize that i had to post atleast once :P
hey dave
i know this isn't the place for this, but I just wanted to say thanks for the info>
i hope enjoy a good hack XDD here bye bye guys
Posts 196–210 of 397 · Page 14 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?