hi
my name is juan
im 9
i live in colorado
i like old women
i dont have pubes yet
i heard little boys are needed
here
oh no!
Originally Posted by Juan
hi
my name is juan
im 9
i live in colorado
i like old women
i dont have pubes yet
i heard little boys are needed
here
oh no!
Hmmm.... strange kid.....
Well hi all!! Wanted to say hi to all the choobs!!! (even me -_- )
Let's all with
hi there,
im sjlasjla
i have no friends
i am new here
I is not english good
can help you me
i hacks want
plzzzzzz
Hi Im Nkew Here Ive just been here for 40 years and im A choob deep down in my little old soul
hey whts up ppl im new to this forum and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to set up my signature?
Go to EDIT Signature AT USER CP
Anywayz Hello Im a choob i started posting last month and i have posted alot of uselss things anywayz im a great guy im stupid and i love women Who doesnt???
Allrighty then il own u later then!!! Cya!!!!!!!!
probably a little late but
hello, my name is soma... i'ma girl (GASP!)
someday i hope to be a coder and be able to make my own hacks
i enjoy pandas to the extreme, and sex to the not so extreme
sometimes i enjoy both at the same time (GASP! PANDA PORN!!(it's real, google it))
umm i'm 22 ;>.>
umm and..umm...
thats about it XD
go me!!
sup everyone hows it going?
There should be one so choobs like me would not make threads asking for insight.
I'm a noob, suck my cock please.
Yo Waddup?
Hey guys I love this site! I love Hacks and now i have em! ii am posting because i love hacks I LOVE HACKS
yo bro
yeeee yea wud up im posting bcuz i want to download a hack
Really fast:
I'm a n00b(here) deal with it or just just kick my virtual ass like the rest of the n00bs.