Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 361–375 of 397 · Page 25 of 27
Well I would just like to say hello to everybody here. I'm new (which probably explains why I'm posting here) I hope you all welcome me.
Ive been here long time ago this is my other account
d14bl0 your gonna be banned agen stop making dieff accounts..and dave i made a newcomers guide on warrock international forum :]]]
I don't know when the f*ck I joined, BUT! I never did one of these.

My Name is:
6Beast6Mode6
Look-twice
K.C.
Kaiser <- Nickname from someone, IDK how I got it....And that started K.C.


I'm Awesome and Pwn everyone, in my opinion. I'm usually playing CA, Looking up for new Hacks hourly xD, or Using photoshop and owning noobs.
u suck at making sigs
(yea this is all mpgh members)
wow that was such a heart warming...


well i always wanted 2 do one of these

been on MPGH since aug
Goals: be MPGH staff or CS
u can call me fudge *wink*
ur on my respect list!
Well since this is the "Intro" thread I guess I need to post here.

Hi.

That is all I have to say...
thanks for the help dude
fuck all you ******s

we at mpgh hate you
zup. some of you would see me alot on irc

Lil bit about myself

well... I like men

that's all there is to life, I guess?

(jk, I do not like men i just like fucking around on forums)
lol legendary lol
oh nice to hear that..... now gtf off of it u bitch ass homo noob.... wat kind of fucked up nick is sexx..... i mean wtf......... the boat is my dick
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
aww ur trying to suckle on the mods tits how cute :>
What the guys? o.O
Scary...
Posts 361–375 of 397 · Page 25 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?