Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 376–390 of 397 · Page 26 of 27
iHEADSHOTu, make a respect list.
My name first.
Gogogogog
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
iHEADSHOTu, make a respect list.
My name first.
Gogogogog
My name second, but bigger. ;D
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Snil's name second, but smaller.
NO U.

YOU GO SMALLER.
>:O
my name third but in red.
Hey guys, what an awesome site, haha.
hi guys im tminc and i love combat arms
^*U GTFO*^
bla bla im new bla bla bla
Well, I'm not really a noob and I'm not really introducing myself, but I couldn't find a certain place to put this.

I'm back!
Sorry for the really long hiatus guys.
hey pplz.......... dis iz hbk......... IM BACK............ bt i guess im a noob again
DAVE PLZ HELP WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE LINK THEN IT JUST TAKES ME BACK TO THE FOURMS PAGE IM FULLY REGISTERED AND IT WONY LET ME DOWNLOAD
Just a noob making my intro
Hey all just a noob making my intro here!
Welcome/Question
Welcome, KK for the non Noobs how do i turn on the Public V5 for WarRock?
Posts 376–390 of 397 · Page 26 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?