Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 46–60 of 397 · Page 4 of 27
omfg gtfo.....

Hentai is not to be associated with HACKING


Hacking website = no porn or other related things that contain sexual content.

now, either quit with the hentai posting,avatars,sigs,and anything related with hentai.

or you shall recieve a ban for being a 12 y/o fagget perv.


kbye nub.
Hi, I would like to introduce myself.

Now this is a story, all about how my life got flipped - turned upside down,
And i'd like to take a minute,
just sit right there,
I'll tell you howI became the prince of a town called Bel-Air
In West Philadelphia,
born an' raised,
on the playground is where i spent mosta my days,
Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,
An' all shootin some B-ball outside of the school,
When a couple o' guys who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in my neighbourhood,
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
She said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!'
I whistled for a cab and when i came near,
The license plate said 'Fresh',
And had dice in the mirror,
If anything i could say that this cab was rare,
But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!'
wow the fresh prince in bel-aire...i havent see that in years...
Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper~ View Post
wow the fresh prince in bel-aire...i havent see that in years...
nub, I watch it every morning.
>,>
Quote Originally Posted by 6ixth.. View Post
nub, I watch it every morning.
>,>
Lol, how dare you call a Super User a nub!??
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
Lol, how dare you call a Super User a nub!??
bc I'm Will Smith
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Startin' makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way.
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear the pricey booze, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think so; I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop and yelled my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
first you killed an old person
then you went to jail
then you killed another
when you got out on bail


old people suck, kevorkian rules, old people suck, jack kevorkian's cool
old people suck, kevorkian rules, old people suck, jack kevorkian's cool

you're in jail again
because you wouldn't sell out
let's get a bulldozer
and break him out

old people suck, kevorkian rules, old people suck, jack kevorkian's cool
old people suck, kevorkian rules, old people suck, jack kevorkian's cool
Hi, I'm Mattilda. I am from Florida and and I love to play games! Im usually in the arcade, but my brother said I needed to try out some FPS XD
Ok so I downloaded Warrock, I'm not very good, so I found this place.
I'm glad to be here and I'm sure I can do some good at this forum
LOL HOLY SHIT MPGH'S FIRST CHICK



lol finally
well now you scared her off. you have to wait a little, let gourav sniff at her, and then start drooliing.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
he never did call himself one, he isnt even a super....
Huh?

He called Viper a noob, and Viper is a super... Get it? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by MattildaPwnsYou View Post
Hi, I'm Mattilda. I am from Florida and and I love to play games! Im usually in the arcade, but my brother said I needed to try out some FPS XD
Ok so I downloaded Warrock, I'm not very good, so I found this place.
I'm glad to be here and I'm sure I can do some good at this forum
welcome takes a while 2 get the feel for warrock but once u do u pwn better without hax than with...yesterday at alberon i got 96 kills 23 deaths with a level 1 medic
i used to pwn face back in my warrock days
Posts 46–60 of 397 · Page 4 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?