Just wanted to make a quick introduction... Im Mr Taztie, normally I would be playing Halo 3 but im bored with it for now.
Noob Introduction Thread
Just want to say hi and i can't w8 to get the mpgh pub for combat arms!!!
thx
thx! I have a good thing to do with it...
showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yo
thanks for this thread
imma noob aight
Mmm I thinks Dave be ownin dis Foruuum
lol that was random ty for the post lol
Hiii guys 
Learning to hack here

Learning to hack here
i know this isant the correct place to post this but the "hack" does not work. all it does is spam the hell out of the chat saying....vip crap and come to my website....if your gonna make somethin...make somethin that works also besides spammin your website...hint hint
Woot My 25th post
btw ...I'm just wondering where i could learn those kinda thin, im fascinated just at the idea of making Hacks bypass or whatever, Like C++ and D3D hook w/e else... Please guy Tell me where i can learn those kinda thing , thx anyways
btw ...I'm just wondering where i could learn those kinda thin, im fascinated just at the idea of making Hacks bypass or whatever, Like C++ and D3D hook w/e else... Please guy Tell me where i can learn those kinda thing , thx anyways

ahhhh sais my pas and username were wrong
omg everytime i do everything right and click combaat arms this stupid thing comes up saying my username and pass were wrong for MPGH but they were right!!!!!! ahhh i need help



hello
this will be the first of many posts
this will be the first of many posts
Hey all 

Hi im s34d0g.
Im brand new.
Im brand new.
This thread is closed for replies.