Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 106–120 of 397 · Page 8 of 27
Well, it's not every day we get a female hacker.
Heh female cheater standard
hi i saw the thread noob introduction and thourght id stop by and say hi, I AM A NOOB
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
hi i saw the thread noob introduction and thourght id stop by and say hi, I AM A NOOB
Can I quote part of that?
Woot! I'm new. That means I'm a noob!
Quote Originally Posted by KoolAidMan View Post
Woot! I'm new. That means I'm a noob!
newb = new person

noob = not new person, acts like a new person

froob = senior member, acts like a newb

choob = super noob
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
newb = new person

noob = not new person, acts like a new person

froob = senior member, acts like a newb

choob = super noob
...Says who?
Guess Im the new guy...just started WarRock today as well...sooo...figured this would be a good place to make my...WarRock experience even...better ^^
hei i em now nd i liek haks
Good for you, learn to speak English or don't post at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
Good for you, learn to speak English or don't post at all.
Well it was actually sarcasm, seeing as my other thread was closed. Anyway;
Hi. I'm new, some people may know me as '007' on uG or MC.
I see...Well, welcome.
well hi ^^ new to forums but thought i would say hi =)
holy shit theres a bunch of new members

@ ace

maybe he inhaled too much gold spraypaint and thinks he makes the rules around here
New here, Dragos from Romania, 20 years old, nice to meet you all ^^ see you around the forum
Posts 106–120 of 397 · Page 8 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?