Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 121–135 of 397 · Page 9 of 27
You won't last long.. trust me. Your first impression has already been screwed.

Read the RULES: Don't reply to old threads -.-
This is a stickied thread, it isn't his fault.
You can't close stickied threads?? o.O Didn't know that.
No, I never said they couldn't be closed. I said it isn't his fault he necroed the thread, it's a sticky. It doesn't matter anyways.
moi jcompren pas trop vos truc anglais la
Quote Originally Posted by soul619 View Post
moi jcompren pas trop vos truc anglais la
Speak English, we don't all know that well French.
i dont get it?
Hi, I just joined the community just dropping by showing my respects saying hi to everyone. Go easy on me I'm completely new to the hacking community. Sorry for being a leecher I'll try to learn but I have a feeling it would be a epic fail.
Hello? ( what i need at least 10 letters?)
Rooski, nice Johnny Rocketfingers avatar.
I'm new as well.

Sup.
Just call me Dillon lol.
Posts 121–135 of 397 · Page 9 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?