Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 136–150 of 397 · Page 10 of 27
Hey MPGH. I'm new (clearly) so I'm just sending you guys a nice little /wave and a hug to those who want it. For those who don't can go eat a bag of baby dicks. I care not.
Anyway, hiii peoplez
Hello, I am Freek. Ignore the mispelling of my name. I would much rather have taken Freek but Fr33k suits me just fine. I create hacks in C++ and D3D. I have recently taken up hacking Combat Arms. I like to video edit and am pretty okay in Photoshop. I'm a well rounded person on the computer, as I mix all of my knowledge from everything I know into one package. I hopefully have found a place to call "home".
Thank you.
dead bones srsly ima take you off this site my self
stop using this to get ur post count up
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
dead bones srsly ima take you off this site my self
stop using this to get ur post count up
What a hypocrite. Either PM him or take this elsewhere, or you're doing the same thing he is.
dont act like you know anything about me :L
i am not doing this for my post count
WooT!!!
wOOOt! Im barret and new to the forum. I'm new to CA too so take it easy on me.
Welcome muriloyung, as0wrlem0n, barret50bmg and Drake Prowler.
Ah lol.. I never noticed I could introduce mazelf :P

Im Ricardo
Im 18 years old.. and fuck the rest
Posts 136–150 of 397 · Page 10 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?