Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 151–165 of 397 · Page 11 of 27
Hey everyone. I'm Aeger. I found MPGH while looking for Warrock hax on google lol. I like warez too, but idk if thats allowed here so I wont talk about that. Anyway, thanks for reading hope to see you around the forums.
Anyone know if there is a career mode of Combat Arms?
hello to alll .....
the names f0n3phr34k and im a noob !!
hey
hey im a noob lol nah cool site jsut trying to get one of ur guys hacks working
hello alll ima felon found this site on google looks very good hope i am welcome thx....
Sup, Im new site looks cool, hope to use a lot of the programs here.
Welcome to all noobs.
Hi all :O

[Post Extender]
Hello, I'm new to this community. I hope to enjoy my time being here. =D
Most of the noobs who post here don't last.. so IMO don't post here and be cool not some newcomer who respects elders
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
svegerot
Newb
yeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and this was neccessary how?
Posts 151–165 of 397 · Page 11 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?