Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 286–300 of 397 · Page 20 of 27
Hello, i just felt like saying Hi to every one ^^
lol well i was a choob but now IM A NEWB roflz not much of a difference
hi everybody im doctor nick riviera xD
hey, just wanted to say hi, and i hope to have a fun time at MPGH!
im not much of a newb but i willl say hello
Hello, call me Bwam. Just looked at your forums seemed fun. (no fun in just leeching for hacks, gatta talk too!) So I signed up! I'll try my best to not annoy many people >.> So hello~ if ya want to chat send me a message and I'll try and log on everyday, also in like...9 or 10 months XD I should be getting a job so if I like it here, I can pay for my own VIP hacks to support ya guys! (That's if I am still here XD) (Still just a little one D: ) So HELLO!!!
Go away, we at MPGH HATE you.
I'm Michel, some people might know me as the Super Moderator on GC, I joined this site because I'm interested in Combat Arms, and it's hacks.
This seemed to be the best forum to me, Idc about how good the hacks are, just the forum.

I play CA europe btw.
I'm from Holland, and I'm 15.
Hay guys
Jesu here
friend wanted a hack war, this is what came up first.
maybe i'll become an active member of the community
i hope so! Cheers

Jes
hello everybody. I hope to have a fun time here and hope to contribute mo' happy goodies here. happy belated new years btw.

jka
Hi, I just joined here :P
Posts 286–300 of 397 · Page 20 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?