Noob Introduction Thread

Posts 316–330 of 397 · Page 22 of 27
hey, been on CA for bout a week now, havin a blast!!!
Behold I am Noob!
Hello all figured since I was new to the site a.k.a(Noob) I'de announce myself and say hi. Anywho I'm gonna read up on some Posts. Peace>
hey I'm new to MPGH too and i hope i enjoy hackin combat arms
Hey I am a total newb just dropping by and saying HAY
heya. thank you for the welcome
Heya people just signed up hoping to get somewhere I guess :P
Hey ima noob so whatsup
Just thought i'd say Hi! Its classic, i know
Hi guys. I'm Rockdude3. I <3 haxxxxxxxxxx
Well, if were still introducing ourselves, I'm Mattypooh77.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Don't think we have one of these any more :S
hey can u help me fix my problem i did every thing and iam regesterd and i extracted all my folders in cb and i put my pass and my user name but it dosent let me run combat arms and i have disabled every thing so can u help me out
Quote Originally Posted by menooa123 View Post
hey can u help me fix my problem i did every thing and iam regesterd and i extracted all my folders in cb and i put my pass and my user name but it dosent let me run combat arms and i have disabled every thing so can u help me out
I don't think any of the hacks work anymore.
Just wait it out until Dave comes out with new ones.
Posts 316–330 of 397 · Page 22 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?