unl.ammo bytes

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
unl.ammo bytes
E8\x13\xAF\xFA\xFF
B8\xD4\x7C\x76\x37
E9\x5B\xAB\xFA\xFF
Dude your last thread was closed and you make another?
Dude I've only been on here for a little bit and even I have noticed that you leech and cannot code.
Please take your fail somewhere else.
@J
/thread
Quote Originally Posted by Deuce. View Post
Dude your last thread was closed and you make another?
Dude I've only been on here for a little bit and even I have noticed that you leech and cannot code.
Please take your fail somewhere else.
@J
/thread
@Deuce. PILLSBURY GAY BOY
Quote Originally Posted by L80mans View Post
@Deuce. PILLSBURY GAY BOY
I see you also post random bull shit?
Code:
#define ammo1 0x37693A81  //E8 13 AF FA FF //E8 43 AF FA FF 
#define ammo2 0x37693A86  //B8 D4 7C 76 37 //B8 A8 7C 76 37 
#define ammo3 0x37693A8B  //E9 5B AB FA FF //E9 8B AB FA FF
this doesn't work, its fake and gay

/thread

lol you reposted?? now your just aiming to get banned man!
Quote Originally Posted by teehee15 View Post
lol you reposted?? now your just aiming to get banned man!
@J is a bitch who just mad because i took my vip from him lol
Quote Originally Posted by L80mans View Post
@J is a bitch who just mad because i took my vip from him lol
/banned .
no your just posting fail troll bytes

/kthxbai



i'd say very stoopid
Can you just gtfo and give up already? /fp

No one likes you, your a piece of shit, and I'm willing to get suspended from my staff position to support this.

/closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us