How To Dump CShell

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How To Dump CShell
Alright, so I've been looking and reading. People asking and posting dumped CShells, but I didn't see how a person would dump it themselves. How do I do that, so I wouldn't have to ask constantly.
Kernel Detective ??????????????
Something that works on a 64-bit OS?
If no one knows a solution I will just use vmware it's no big deal
Partition HDD... torrent win xp x32... install... ??? profitz?
Quote Originally Posted by Deuce. View Post
Partition HDD... torrent win xp x32... install... ??? profitz?
That sounds cool and all, but 32 bit systems only have support for 4 GB ram, unless you know otherwise. I currently have 12 GB Ram, paritioning the HDD for a 32 bit would limit my resources.
Quote Originally Posted by MillitaryDragon View Post
That sounds cool and all, but 32 bit systems only have support for 4 GB ram, unless you know otherwise. I currently have 12 GB Ram, paritioning the HDD for a 32 bit would limit my resources.
why would it matter if you're only going to be dumping things? :/
Well then if you don't want 32bit.
You'll have to code your own dumper
I use one of my spare rack servers for dumping the files via a32 bit OS. The only server I have which runs windows. :sadface:


If you have a spare laptop or computer, use that to dump the dll and then use Olly to get your shit.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?