Noreload
I am new in C++ so take it easy
cout
stands for “console output.” In other words it represents the computer screen.
I don't have much time for this game i am making private server for maplestory
stands for “console output.” In other words it represents the computer screen.
I don't have much time for this game i am making private server for maplestory
takrai thats easy ^^ 4 are the bytes and i is the weapon id 

@Hexicidal he said View vRZ35S.png on ScreenSnapr and i know thats easy so i asked him and that's proof he is leecher
try 999
offset : 0x269C
offset : 0x269C
lol that code was leeched from me
Similar Threads
CrossFire Mods & Rez Moddingnoreload question
2 Combat Arms HelpCode for noreload nospread and norecoil? 0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help[SOLVED]Mod NoReload?
6 Combat Arms Brazil HacksAlessandro - MPGH [NoRecoil][NoReloaded][GlassWals][SuperBullets]
35 Combat Arms Brazil HacksAlessandro - MPGH [NoRecoil][NoReloaded][GlassWals][SuperBullets][TeleKill][OPK]
45

it is auto on